Craftingold is a small independent Jewellery Maker situated in the seaside town of Eastbourne. We pride ourselves in offering a personal service with very high standards.
Craftsman, Mark Simpson has Twenty Five years experience and a passion for Jewellery. His expertise is shown in every handmade piece, with attention to detail and a very high standard of finish.
All of our work is carried out on the premises, and not sent off anywhere else.
Specialising in ‘one off’ Bespoke Commissions we can create a truly unique piece of Jewellery from new or by using your existing Jewellery – remodelling old into new.
Our well made Jewellery is durable and stylish, but above all practical.
Working in all metals: Platinum – Gold – Silver – Palladium and Titanium.
We can supply Certified Diamonds and Fine Quality Precious Stones, which can be viewed on approval, with no obligation to buy.
Bespoke Design Service – a selection of designs drawn up specifically for you.
Please do not hesitate to email or phone for an appointment and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Engagement and Wedding Rings
- Fit-in Wedding Rings – shaped to fit into the Engagement Ring
- Certified Diamonds Supplied
- Precious Stones Supplied
- Bangles and Bracelets
- Necklets, Pendants and Chains
- Eternity Rings and Dress Rings
- Hand Engraving
- Repairs, Restorations and Restringing
- Recycling old Jewellery into new
- Special Commissions undertaken.